Storytime every Saturday @10:30Lorelei Books is pleased to host authors for book signings, readings and other events, often including prizes and snacks and all of which are free unless noted. If you can't make it to a book signing but would like a signed copy, we'll be happy to take your order over the telephone and mail the signed book to you. Look for more details here and on Facebook as events near:
- Wednesday, January 23 @ 5:30PM at Lorelei Books, we're joining with Lisa and John Martin of Martin's at Midtown to present a panel of bourbon experts, including information on how bourbon is made, how to enjoy it and how to cook with it. Then join us on Thursday, January 24 @6PM at Martin's at Midtown for their annual bourbon tasting.
- Wednesday, January 23 @ 5:30PM, L.A. author Jimmy Huston shares The Dyslexia Handbook. His light look at dealing with dyslexia includes suggestions for handling problems caused by dyslexia in a positive way.
- Saturday, February 2 @4PM, award-winning Mississippi novelist Johnnie Bernhard brings us her latest work, How We Came To Be. This story of a 50-year-old adoptive mother and her unlikely friendship with a Hungarian refugee renews our faith in strangers and second chances.
- Wednesday, February 13 @5:30PM, poet Jacqueline Brown returns with her collection, Tending My Garden, and her new initiative called Loving Humans.
- Tuesday, February 19 @5:30PM, author Vikki Grodner delights us with her children's book, Baby, the timeless tale of children who seek to assert their independence while learning to appreciate the value of family ties.
No upcoming events