Storytime every Saturday @10:30Lorelei Books is pleased to host authors for book signings, readings and other events, often including prizes and snacks and all of which are free unless noted. If you can't make it to a book signing but would like a signed copy, we'll be happy to take your order over the telephone and mail the signed book to you. Look for more details here and on Facebook as events near:
- Saturday, August 18 @ 9:00 - 5:00 join us at the Mississippi Book Festival, the state's literary lawn party! More than 150 authors and 40 panel discussions make this annual event a book lover's playground.
- Thursday, August 23 @ 5:30 Vicksburg author Elizabeth Guider will launch her new novel, Connections.
- Saturday, August 25 @ 1:00 Mississippi author Pearlena Clark signs her children's book, God, Is That You Talking?
- Monday, August 27 @ 5:30 History professor Samuel Mitcham Jr. signs Vicksburg: The Bloody Siege that Turned the Tide of the Civil War.
- Wednesday, August 29 @ 4:00 independent author Glen Stripling signs his book, The Song of Jupiter.
- Wednesday, September 19 @ 5:30 Becki Logue signs her book, Seasons for a Reason.
- Monday, October 4 @ 5:30 Molly May, a top ten Miss Mississippi finalist, presents My Crowning Achievement, detailing her triumph over breast cancer.
No upcoming events